Friday, October 9, 2015

Hide and Seek

I am considering a theatre minor, which means I have a few classes in the Harris Fine Arts Center here at BYU. It is a crazy building. It has so many theatres and floors an absolute maze of rooms and shops hidden in the basement. Staircases lead to staircases, and there are four different ways to get in and out of almost every room. It is so crazy that when they give you a tour the first week, they call is disorientation rather than orientation. I joke with one of my friends (who works in the program and knows her way around the entire building) that if she dragged me into the center and then ran, I would never be able to find my way out.

We've also joked about how much fun it would be to play hide and seek in the building.

Apparently we're not the only ones who have thought that. This came out in this week's school paper, and promptly went viral. It was trending on reddit and tumblr, and the picture I got was taken off of the app ifunny.

I can promise you that if those students were theatre majors, they we're never found because they simply disappeared into the building. With how many hiding places there are, the campus police never even had a chance.

I can honestly say that I am so proud of my peers right now. And now this is on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment