Monday, September 28, 2015

Breakfast for Dinner

Breakfast for Dinner are three words I hate hearing. 

I really don't like breakfast foods. Pancakes do not excite me, eggs make me nauseous, and toast is just gross. Call me crazy, but I would rather eat leftovers from dinner for my breakfast any day. However, considering that I am eating from a college cafeteria, I don't really have that option any more. I'm just glad they have biscuits almost every morning, and waffle makers 24/7. Other than those, I usually stick to the fruit bar, and sometimes grab some yogurt. The breakfast hater in me loves the sight of the yogurt bar in the morning, especially the toppings you see on the far left.
That's right. Someone else out there who also hates breakfast decided to make it better by having gummy worms, m&m's and chocolate chips available to put on your yogurt (kinda gross, but its the thought that counts). They also have the hot fudge and caramel canisters full in the mornings for your waffles, which warms my little heart.

But anyway, I walked into the cannon center for dinner tonight, and it was the worst sight of my life. Breakfast for dinner. Eggs everywhere. I was so annoyed. I ended up grabbing some eggs and covering them in salsa, and I was on my way to the fruit bar to grab something edible, when I saw the most wonderful sight.

Deep fried french toast sticks. 

I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life. There is no way that those qualify as a dinner food, or even a food. They are so desert, but since they were not in the desert section of the cafeteria, they counted as my dinner tonight.

I have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment