Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Watering the Steps

The Landscaping crew here at BYU is pretty awesome. They do a really good job of making Utah pretty, which in my mind is not an easy task (kidding, I'm getting used to it here). Anyway, it takes a lot to keep grass green and plants alive somewhere where its almost October and still 90 degrees every day, so the landscaping crew works hard.

But what I don't understand, is why we need to be watering the stairs.
That is a sprinkler that is aimed entirely at the stairs. It is not watering any of the plants. And the sad thing is, this happens all over campus. Our stairs and sidewalks are kept very wet and happy, thank you very much.

I don't understand. Call me crazy, but aren't sprinklers intended for watering plants?



(I really do love the landscaping crew. If I could choose any on campus job, that's the one I want. No joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment